Digital Virtual WindowVirtual windows with the dynamic beauty of natural landscapes
Acore eScape™ is a digital cinema virtual window that brings the dynamic beauty of nature – image, motion and sound – to interior environments.
A high-tech illusion, eScape features a wall-mounted professional-grade LED LCD screen embedded in a full-size window frame. Acore utilizes the most advanced RED Digital Cinema™ camera to capture hours of Acore’s proprietary UltraHD nature content.
Library of Scenes
At about 1,500 meters altitude, waters of the Mistaya River run parallel to and east of the Continental Divide to finally reach the ocean at Hudson Bay.
Here, in the Canadian Rockies, rapidly changing weather and the consequent drama of morning light and shadow is displayed on the sheer mountain slopes and further reflected in the river’s changing surface.
Cloud shadow-patterns from dramatic skies flow over the landscape.
Patches of direct sunlight alternately reveal the layers and contours of ridges, canyons and other features which are then lost again to deep shadow.
- Model 4123: 41″ x 23″
Optimal viewing distance is 6 ft.
Recommended minimum distance is 4 ft.
- Model 4726: 47″ x 26″
Optimal viewing distance is 8 ft.
Recommended viewing distance is 5 ft.
- Unique Content – Each eScape features 8, 12, or 16 hours of footage. Scenes are typically over an hour of uninterrupted, unedited footage of pristine nature. Our proprietary vertically composed footage cannot be found anywhere else.
- Upgrade your Video Library – You can always add more footage later — contact us for details.
- Professional Grade high-definition edge-lit LED screens and components designed to withstand 24/7 operation for many years.
- Beautiful trim options create architectural context around our digital window, enhancing the illusion of open space.
Some applications include:
- Healthcare waiting areas, treatment rooms, patient rooms, cafeterias
- Hospitality hotel lobbies, restaurants, spas, casinos
- Commercial retail spaces, corporate offices
- Institutional airports, govt. buildings, schools
- Residential bedroom, living room and remodeled basement areas
- Trim – Several trim options are available. Select trim in Buyer’s Guide.
- Monitor – Professional grade, edge-lit LED screen
- Mounting Pan – Durable and easy to install, the mounting pan houses the monitor and all the components for a safe and quick assembly.
- Rough Opening – Model 4123 and Model 4726 will fit 2 x 4 stud wall.
- Wall Mounted Controller – easy to use 8-button controller with on-screen guidance and a user-friendly menu.
Includes commercial grade 4K display and installation kit
Includes trim ready installation kit to match any interior
Original content shot on feature film motion picture cameras
24 hour custom views synhronize to location and time of day
Acore’s award winning photographers and cinematographers go to great lengths to capture unique footage of pristine nature. Using the latest RED Digital Cinema technology, Acore artists capture the beauty of mountains, waterfalls, shorelines, streams and rivers, wildlife and habitats in carefully composed master sequences. Our continuously expanding library is a great resource for new and existing customers.
Acore’s unedited, real-time scenes vary in length from 30 minutes to 120 minutes. Longer scenes facilitate biophilic engagement in the viewer, triggering an “automatic relaxation response”, a unique feature that sets this vertically-composed footage apart from most edited content, short loops, and slideshows.
If you don’t see what you are looking for, please contact us. We are often able to capture the scenery our clients want.